Death by a Million Assaults Using Biotechnology

 Why wasn't truth and accountability for what was done to me during surgery on May 12th, 2015 at West Penn Hosptial in Pittsburgh, PA under the umbrella of Allegheny Health Network ever an option in the land where no one is supposed to be above the law.

I was digitally remotely raped last night and this morning by some unknown rapist accessing Allegheny Health Networks, West Penn Hospitals, and Dr. Fredrick V. Price, MD, biotechnology snuck in my body during a hysterectomy on May 12, 2015. 


It wasn't a choice, I didn't get to choose.

There was no 

invitation

initiation

participation

reciprocation

during the attack.

I did not choose what happened to me, however, I made every attempt to ignore it.

As an American woman I am no longer able to choose what happens to my body, my private areas, the most initimate parts of my body.  For women in the America of today and tommorow there will be only a choice to live but no choice in living. A right to life, but not a right in living.

I have an LGBTQ kid living in my house because her mother lost her home and needed a place for her daughter to stay temporarily. I filled out forms at the DPW for LIHEAP and was denied even when I notated that I had another child under my roof that I was supporting. Now, when I give my daughter money for food, I am giving my daughter money for 2, now three girls. We were denied food stamps. 

A right to life, but no rights in living. 

The mother, doesn't get child support for her teen because the father is an outlaw, she doesn't get social security benefits either, for her child. The mother has other issues which isn't the point. The point is the kid, the right to life, right, but the government does everything in their power to disqualify people and children to the right of living. You have to eat to live, who pays for that, when the natural parent can not.  I have less money, I was always in the red before this extra child came into play. So it isn't her fault.

I have an implant in my body that everyone is lying about. The money that I actually get in my hands separate from what my 18 year old and 20 year old get from their jobs is separate from what I use to pay for and feed a 16 year old and a 17 year old. However, DPW includes my 18 year old and 20 years old income from there part-time jobs as though, that's my income. My 18 year old and my 20 year old do not take care of or support my 17 year old or her 16 year old LGBTQ friend. I asked DPW when can you stop including my 18 year old and 20 year old's entire income as household income, and only include a portion of their income as rent toward my income? and the response was 22 years old I think. I really think she said 24, either way, both of those ages are ridiculous. What makes it worst is they count my 18 year old and 20 years old gross income, not net, as household income. My 18 and 20 year old are not giving me their entire net paychecks to support my minors, the 16 year old and 17 years old, for the the DPW to make that assumption is ludicrous. It allows them to disqualify me for benefits even while taking care of a child that isn't mine.

I talked about two separate things in this blog. I am blogging because my manuscript called What's The Matter? The Psychology of Feeling has been hacked. Someone is trying to turn my words and my personal experiences into ghost writing. It was my intent to copyright a completed project, but everytime I write my words are popping up in movies and commercials. My manuscript is about the biotechnology implant that was snuck in my body during a surgery used as cover. I detail and document the physical, psychological, intellectual, and emotional impact biotechnology has had on my life, inside my body, and everything I have learned about this biotechnology as I am forced to function both physically, emotional, intellecutally, and psychologically in a social society. I talk about how it feels both physically and emotionally, I talk about how it communicates and how that effects me and those within my environment during social interaction. The blog is an automatic copyright, a third party time stamp.  This blog isn't my best writing, my manuscript is. However, this is a documentation, and some of the points I made is this documentation will be included in my manuscript, for example. The point I made when I said women will have the right to life but no rights in living. Choose life with no choice in what happens to your body.  How can anyone force choosing life when you are unwilling to fund living. These points are going in my manuscript. My points. I've said, I'm not mean, my money is mean. How is this happening to US in US. I called the police today June 8th, 2023 at 11:08AM, there were two calls: 1. to 911 and a 2nd return call from the New Kensingtion Police. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malfunction Blog Post by Nikola Warren