Malfunction Blog Post by Nikola Warren

Someone is Trying To Make Me Uncomfortable in My Own Skin.

You should be made to feel uncomfortable for sneaking it into my skin. 

If someone is trying to exploit the biotechnology 

You are actually exploiting your own character.

Utilization of technology and how it's used is a choice.

Technology is designed, coded, programmed, implanted, manipulated, and accessed by humans.

This biotechnology can not do what it is doing without human manipulation and targeting. 


Someone is stalking, taunting, and harassing me, my body, by attacking my body digitally, remotely, and methodically day and night using Allegheny Health Networks biotechnology devices snuck in my body during a hysterectomy on May 12, 2015. Todays date is May 20, 2023 and the time is 10:39AM, and I was just woken up by a buzz vibration over my entire rectum and buttock. Last night as I was going to sleep my right index finger was buzzed shocked. Yesterday afternoon when I came back home and sat down to watch television I was then burned and pin stabbed at the top of my head. When I sent a text message to myself to document the incident, both sides of my lips in the corner were stabbed and the corner of both the left and right side of my eyes closests to my temple were stabbed. It was a mock. I call the police daily and tell them I am being attacked by Allegheny Health Networks, Dr. Fred V. Price, MD, West Penn Hospitals biotechnology snuck in my body during a hysterectomy, and I am given the run around. I'm told to go here, call here, and i've done all of that, and still doctors lie, police turn a blind eye, and someone continues to stalk and attack my body using biotech. They (whoever) is attacking me, wants me to give back something, I never took.  That would require my dead body with my eight year long radioactive cell tissue under a microscope, to further their studies, because bluetooth technology has no battery life. The title of this entry is called Malfunction. This would of have gone in my 300 page manuscript I wrote called What's The Matter?: The Psychology of Feeling that has been hacked and put into movies, shows, etc. Someone hacked my manuscript, distributed it, and other writers took my manuscript and wrote brilliant stories using my words, they extend my points to its maximum power. I appreciate other art, but what I dont appreciate is the royalties I could of earned from writing about my personal experiences and what I learned, taught, and experienced walking around with biotechnology in my body for eight years in a social society.

I keep getting job offers sent to me in text, at the same time I am being abused by biotechnology on the daily basis, by some bad actor who has access or knows what goes on in my home and who is able to track and trace where I frequent. I get attacked at home and when I go places. its unrelenting. The conditions my kids and I live in is also sub par, my kitchen and bathroom are in deplorable conditions, I dream of taking a hot shower just to relax my muscles and skin from being poked, pin stabbed, ligament twisted, and singed from someone remotely and digitally attacking me with biotech. We hardly have any money, we never have any money, but someone can remote control my vagina and rectum without consent using Allegheny Health Networks, West Penn Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pa and Dr. Fredrick V. Prices, MD. biotechnology at will and against my will. They (the people who are hurting me) want to have access and control over my body while I labor. However, anything you don't treat right malfunctions. I have never been treated right, my children also haven't been treated right, and our entire family is malfunctioning. We have cold water, and have had cold water for years, because we have never had enough money for the people around here to fix our plumbing issue. That isn't by accident. They don't want my money, they want my body. I am not bartering my body in exchange for services. It's not an option. The desperation of circumstances is not by accident. They want to turn the human body into a utility both for digital remote sex accessed by strangers and for labor strong armed by pain and limited resources. I am being backed into a corner financially, having no money, but instead a whole lot of physical pain, with some stranger accessing my body to both torture me phsycially and attempt to stimulate me sexually, with artificial unwanted stimuli, not controlled by me. It's a living hell. I mostly believe not having hot water, not having money, and being hurt on a daily basis while I am being ignored by police when I report what happens to me, is a covet, a carefully scaffolded plan where what ever choice I make to either kill myself or survive, they still win. Death or slavery. In the bible it says, those who don't work don't eat. However, it doesn't say those who don't work with an implant while someone is raping and torturing them shouldn't eat, in a country where we are supposed to be leaders in human and civil right. I said many times that someone is trying to roll back the clock using biotech. That they want to create a confederacy using biotechnology within a free grovernement. If they are successful it will lead to a civil war. I feel like my body is the beginning of the civil war. I never know which side is hurting me. Those who wish to exploit the technology and its vulnerabilities or those with an overseaer mentality who want to power trip and use the technology to dominate and over power indivdiuals. Either way how the bioechnology is utilized says more about the person and the way they use it then it does about the biotech itself. Biotechnology is designmed, coded, implemented, utilized, and manipulated by human hands, the mentality of its use is refliected by the end user. Artificial intelligence is not without accountablity by individuals, although, many attempt to make it so, by blaming so called "machine learning" for any noticed vulnerabilties, leaving no one to take blame for the harm it causes. Someone, a person is hurtimng me using Allegheny Health Networks illegal biotechnology. therefore Allegheny Health Network, Dr. Fredrick V. Price. MD., and West Penn Hospital are responsible for how bad actor utilize their technology they snuck in my body. I am being terrorized, actually terrorized, by terrorist. I am not a terrorist, I have never been a puppet regardless of how much pain I've endured. I didn't even react to any of the attacks I just documented. I simply sent a text to myself three times yesterday, and now this blog entry today. I stopped working on my manuscript, because my words are being hacked and money, royalties, recognition is being given to doctors, scientist, script writers, for my words. They have made me a ghost writer. I am the primary source, because the technology is in my body and has been in my body since 2015, and I have been recording, writing, journaling, documenting in real time what happens to my body, how I respond, interact, physically, emotionally, psychologically, with biotech in my body within a social society since 2015, I have over 2000 audio recordings. I also have documentied some of the physical, chemical, reactions this biotech has had to certain elements on the periodic table when I touch them. The elements on the periodic table are in everything within the enviroment and when my radioactive skin tissue touch certain things and liquids there is a chemical reaction that empowers rather then disempowers, which is not what the people who did this to me intended to happen. They are mad that I know this. I am primary, and they are secondary, a coder, a surgeon, a designer, could not have told you how it feels or how ii felt, if they did not have this biotechnology in their body since 2015. They always use black people to test things first. I am the 21st Century Heniretta Lacks, I am Eve in its more extended eloborated sense. The people who are hurting me want to be able to "Control" the narative. They are mad that I used the words first, Dr. Fred Price turned my body into a remote ledan jar. I have a wireless electrostagmatic machine in my body. I don't need to touch anything to become radioactive, static, because his technology that I walk around with everyday inside my body does what an iphone does on its own when someone accesses it to: get this "control the human body" is such a fucking joke. God does have the last laugh, when people try to play God.  I've already talked about the power of my index finger when I am (one) radioactive and (two) come in contact with specific elements on the periodic table. That is not my fault. That's Dr. Fredrick V. Prices, MD. fault. One he wasn't aware of when he was designing technology to remote control womens vaginas. I wrote about all of this in my manuscript: language that is undectected and formulated by feeling and can be transformed into a mulititude of languages depeneding upon how its coordinated and collaborated by users. They wanted me to be the plantatiion robot dummy. That I am not and that I will never be. I am a force to be reckoned with. My silenece is more dangerous than my verbal dissapproval of how this tech shouldn't be used, is being used, could be used, and the need for regulation and legislation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death by a Million Assaults Using Biotechnology